Bellator 169 Results: King Mo Lawal wins, Gallagher remains unbeaten
BELLATOR 169 went into the book as a solid show. A dominating win for Muhammed Lawal against Satoshi Ishii closed the show and before the main event, the undercard also produced some impressive fights.
The win of Lawal would still be the major talking point as Lawal bounces back from his defeat against Phil Davis. James Gallagher, meanwhile, kept his perfect record intact when he defeated Anthony Taylor via submission in the third round.
Gallagher had some great home support from the fans and the performance he gave backed it up. Sinead Kavanagh impressed everyone with her Bellator debut when she got a decision win over Elina Kallionidou.
Below are the complete results from the show.
- Muhammed Lawal def. Satoshi Ishii via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- James Gallagher def. Anthony Taylor via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 3, 1:52
- Sinead Kavanagh def. Elina Kallionidou via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-25, 30-26)
- Daniel Weichel def. Brian Moore via submission (arm-triangle choke) – Round 1, 4:44
- Cameron Else def. Dylan Tuke via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 0:20
- Tom DuQuesnoy def. Alan Philpott via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2
- Rhys McKee def. Jai Herbert via knockout (punch) – Round 1
- Nathan Jones def. Walter Gahadza via split decision
- Terry Brazier def. Niklas Stolze via unanimous decision
- Ian Cleary def. Andy Lofthouse via unanimous decision
- Blaine O'Driscoll def. Neil Ward via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Kiefer Crosbie def. Conor Riordan via submission (triangle choke) – Round 2, 2:32
- Richard Kiely def. Keith McCabe via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 2:03
Get the latest in the world of Sports, Teams, and Players! Free Delivery to your Inbox.