What Information we Collect
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Personal details you give us through completion of forms on the Website, including name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Debit or credit card information if needed is used to pass to a bank or card processing agency for verification.
- Your IP address, your preferences and use of email updates.
- When you use the Website our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. This may include your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, URL's, URL's domain names, pages viewed and other matters together with cookies which may identify your browser.
What we do with your Information
Any personal information we collect from the Website we use for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process your registration and provide you the features and functionality of the Website.
- Personal information or video content that you post as part of your User Content becomes publicly available and can be viewed and used by others. Your account name (but not your email address) is displayed to other users when you use the Website or send messages through the Website and other users can contact you by sending messages through the Website. Any videos that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the internet and other media and may be viewed by the public.
- In some cases we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities such as processing and sorting data, monitoring use of the Website etc. Such third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may use aggregated information for the purpose of monitoring use of the Website. Such aggregated information may be provided to third parties. These statistics will not include information which can be used to identify any individual.
- We may provide personal data to carefully selected third parties for commercial or marketing use where we believe such third parties provide goods or services which may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such service. We can supply a complete list of third parties to whom personal data is supplied upon request.
- As a User you may have access to a specific part of the Website where your User Content may be posted. We will agree with you which personnel may access certain areas of the Website.
Protection of Information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place recommended up to data security measures and will review these and keep them updated regularly.
- You agree not to collect any personal information on other living individuals by your access to User Content posted by others upon the Website.
- If any of the details you have provided the Website changes, please give us correct details by email to email@example.com
Data Subject Requests
- We are the Data Controller in respect of personal data submitted to you in respect of the Website for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you wish to update the personal information or make a subject access request please email the firstname.lastname@example.org