Barcelona host Real Valladolid in the La Liga. TFG Fantasy Sports provides you with the strategy to create the Fantasy team for the Barcelona vs Real Valladolid match.
Venue: Nou Camp
Date: October 30, 2019
Time: 1:45 am. IST
- Barcelona have got four straight wins in the La Liga and are looking for a seventh in all competitions
- In the last five home games, Barca have scored 18 goals
- At home in La Liga, Barca, last dropped points was in the 2-2 draw in February
- With a game in hand, Barca are placed second in the league table, tied on points with three other teams
- Umtiti is ruled out due to injury and Ousmane Dembele is suspended.
Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Busquets, Arthur, De Jong, Messi, Suarez, Griezmann
- In the previous 10 attempts, Valladolid have managed to win against Barca just once
- Valladolid are unbeaten in their last six encounters in La Liga
- Valladolid stand on the eight place with 14 points after 10 games.
- Sanchez, Ramirez and Hervias are doubtful for this game
- Plano and Sergio Guardiola are the top scorers for the team with 3 goals each
- Luismi, Ruben Alcaraz and Fede San Emeterio are likely to miss the match
Masip, Moyano, Kiko, Salisu, Nacho, Plano, Fernandez, Michel, Suarez, Unal, Guardiola
Subscribe to our Fantasy Sports newsletter