Sydney Thunders will take on Brisbane Heat, in match no 24 of BBL08. TFG Fantasy Sports brings you the strategy to make your best 11.
Venue: Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
Time: 1:45 p.m. IST
- Have won just one match out of the four that they have played, definetely not in a good form.
- They have got in Marnus Labuschagne in place of Alex Ross
- Heat have not able to find a good opening partnership, they have tried with Bryant, McCullum, Heazlett but out of the three only Bryant has been scoring runs,a good pick for low budget.
- Followed by Chris Lynn a must in your team, scored 84 & 33 in last two matches.
- Joe Burns is in & out of the for, havent had a good score.
- Ben Cutting does the hitting late in the innings, also bowls four over and has been picking wickets.
- Mujeeb has been the pick of the bowlers followed by James Pattinsonin pace attack.
Max Bryant, Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Ben Cutting, James Pattinson, Brendon Doggett, Josh Lalor, Mujeeb ur Rehman
- Thunders have won three out of the six matches that they have played.
- They are going with an unchanged squad
- This will be last match of Thunders with Jos Butler & Joe Root.
- The opening pair of Butler and Watson has not given the retruns that we were expecting as either of Butler and Watson have clicked
- One big innings from Watson is due in this BBL, droppign him would not be a good choice
- Daniel Sams have proved his caliber this BBL, no point dropping him from your team
- Fawad Ahmed & Chris Green will lead the spin attack.
- Huge chances of Gurinder Sandhu to be benched for Nathan McAndrew
Shane Watson, Fawad Ahmed, Jos Buttler, Jono Cook, Callum Ferguson, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Joe Root, Sam Rainbird, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha
Subscribe to our TFG FANTASY SPORTS newsletter