Impress us with your best shot!
The inaugural edition of Global Sports Business Show (GSBS) organized by Times Of India, from the 21st – 23rd December at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai invites all sports and photography enthusiasts to express their passion though pictures.
It’s time to channelize your creativity in photography around a sports theme and document the real and rustic sporting culture from across India. Winners stand a chance to win prizes worth INR 10,00,000. Remember, the contest is not restricted to any particular sport.
All participants must upload their entries on the GSBS Facebook Page or on their personal Instagram and Twitter accounts using the hashtag #GSBSPhoto
- There is no limit to number of entries made
- Each picture must have a caption of no more than 150 words
- Pictures without captions or the hashtag will not be considered as a valid entry
- The images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB
- Please provide your full name, email address and mobile number while sending in your entries
- Contest open to residents of India only
- The decision of the GSBS Jury and Times of India is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision
- Times of India reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the contest requirements
- Action (Catching any sport in action)
- Emotion (Capturing the emotion of the player/ audience)
- Last date for submitting an entry is Friday, 9th December, 2016 by 11:59 pm
- First round of shortlisting – 10th December, 2016
- Shortlisting by expert jury members – 15th December, 2016
- Winners will be contacted by – 20th December, 2016
So are you ready to slam-dunk and hit the ball out of the park?