Invicta FC 19: Manjit Kolekar to face off against Kaline Medeiros
THE MUCH AWAITED Invicta debut of Indian MMA star Manjit Kolekar is all set to happen at Invicta FC 19. Manjit was supposed to make her debut at Invicta FC 18 but due to visa issues, it was delayed.
Manjit will go up against Brazilian veteran Kaline Medeiros who comes into the pay-per-view with a four-fight winning streak. Manjit has an undefeated record in her professional career so far and Kaline is expected to produce a strong challenge for the Indian. The pay-per-view is scheduled to take place on September 23, 2016 at the Scottish Rite Temple in Kansas City.
Elsewhere, the card will be headlined by the Flyweight title fight between Jennifer Maia and Roxanne Modafferi. Here is the complete card for the show:
- Interim Flyweight Title: Jennifer Maia (13-4-1) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (19-12)
- Atomweight Title: Ayaka Hamasaki (13-1) vs. Jinh Yu Frey (5-1)
- Bantamweight: Irene Aldana (5-2) vs. Faith Van Duin (6-2)
- Strawweight: Manjit Kolekar (8-0) vs. Kaline Medeiros (7-4)
- Strawweight: Tiffany Van Soest (0-0) vs. TBA
- Atomweight: Julia Jones (4-0) vs. Stephanie Skinner (4-5)
- Featherweight: Amber Leibrock (1-1) vs. Amy Coleman (2-0)
- Strawweight: Ashley Greenway (1-0) vs. Sunna Rannveig Davidsdottir (0-0)