The Red Devils host the Spurs in an unpredictable match up. Both Premier League heavyweights have underachieved since the start of the season and have faced defeats at lesser opponents.
Venue: Old Trafford
Date: 4th Oct, 2020
Kick off: 21:00 IST
1. There are no new injury concerns for Ole's men, who won a dramatic game against Brighton after Bruno Fernandes was controversially awarded a penalty after the final whistle had gone, Brighton had equalised on the 95th minute and had also hit the woodwork a record five times.
2. The Red Devils started with a loss at Crystal Palace. but still did not seem on top of their game when they visited the Amex.
3. Captain Harry Maguire was doubtful but has recovered successfully and is in contention to start.
1. Jose Mourinho's side have had an unforgiving week and will play their fourth game this week, but came out on top in each occasion, moving ahead in the EFL and The Europa League.
2. Jose refused to rule out Son,who picked up a hamstring injury in the previous Premier League outing against Newcastle, despite initially saying he might be out for a while. Spurs have a capable replacement in Bergwijn, who started in Son's place over the midweek.
3. Dele Alli was bought out from the cold to replace Lo Celso, who scored twice in the first half against Maccabi Haifa, and might be in for a surprise start if Lo Celso isn't passed fit.