The Foxes host West Ham at The King Power Stadium with both clubs having contrasting starts to the season. Leicester enter the fixture after mauling the City backline at the Etihad Stadium, winning by a margin of 5-2 and climbing to the top of the points tally. West Ham have had something of a disappointing start to the season, but walked away 4-0 winners after hosting an in-form Wolves at the London Stadium and David Moyes will look to carry the same form over to the King Power Stadium.
Venue: King Power Stadium
Date: 4th Oct, 2020
Kick off: 16:30 IST
1. Leicester could make club history by winning their first four games of the season for the first time ever, and they will be firm favorites to do so.
2. The Foxes are the top scorers till now, having scored 12 goals in the first three fixtures, with Jamie Vardy (5) leading the charge, who will look to cause problems for a leaky West Ham backline.
3. Dennis Praet is doubtful, after coming off injured at The Etihad and will be replaced by James Maddison.
4. Cengiz Under is still awaiting international clearance and will one again not feature in the squad.
5. Demarai Gray is the only player making a return from injury.
WEST HAM UNITED
1. The Hammers have won only 4 of their previous 23 games away from home under David Moyes, who will watch from home due to his positive coronavirus test.
2. The team enjoyed mixed fortunes without the Gaffer, stunning The Wolves at home with a 4-0 win followed by a 4-1 defeat to Everton in the EFL Cup.
3. Michail Antonio has scored all of West Ham's six away goals and is in good form. Bowen, Soucek, Fornals and Rice are all available to start, with Issa Diop and Josh Cullen unavailable due to positive coronavirus tests.