Chelsea host Watford in the Premier League. TFG Fantasy Sports provides you with the strategy to create the Fantasy team for the Chelsea vs Watford match.
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Date: May 05, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. IST
- Chelsea are looking for their first win in four Premier League games
- Sarri’s side have lost just one of their 18 home league fixtures this season
- Hudson-Odoi and Antonio Rudiger are out for the rest of the season
- Cahill is a doubt while Loftus-Cheek should be fit
Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Luiz, Alonso, Kante, Jorginho, Barkley, Willian, Higuain, Hazard
- Watford have not kept a clean sheet in 10 consecutive games
- The team has just three wins in the last nine away Premier League
- Gerard Deulofeu has been directly involved in seven of Watford's last nine away league goals, scoring six and setting up another.
- Team captain and and top scorer Troy Deeney is available after serving suspension
- Capoue, Britos, Prodl and Domingos Quina are injured and unavailable
Foster, Janmaat, Mariappa, Cathcart, Holebas, Doucoure, Cleverly, Hughes, Pereyra, Deeney, Deulofeu
Subscribe to our Fantasy Sports newsletter