In the Premier League, Everton host Burnley. TFG Fantasy Sports provides you with the strategy to create the Fantasy team for the Everton vs Burnley match.
Venue: Goodison Park
Date: May 04, 2019
Time: 12:30 a.m. IST
- The Toffees have four wins from the last six games
- Everton have won all of their last three games at Goodison, with wins against Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United.
- With their recent upwards form, the team are within four points of the final Europa qualification spot
- Mina sidelined through a hamstring injury
- Andre Gomes is serving his last of the three match-suspension
Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Zouma, Digne, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Calvert-Lewin
- Burnley have already confirmed their place in the Premier League next season
- Peter Crouch is a big doubt while Defour and Aaron Lennon are out injured
- Burnley are in the sixth position in the current form table
- Burnley have only lost one of their last five games and that defeat came against Manchester City last week
â€‹Heaton, Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil, Wood, Barnes
Subscribe to our Fantasy Sports newsletter