In the Premier League, Everton host Burnley. TFG Fantasy Sports provides you with the strategy to create the Fantasy team for the Everton vs Burnley match.
Venue: Goodison Park
Date: May 04, 2019
Time: 12:30 a.m. IST
- The Toffees have four wins from the last six games
- Everton have won all of their last three games at Goodison, with wins against Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United.
- With their recent upwards form, the team are within four points of the final Europa qualification spot
- Mina sidelined through a hamstring injury
- Andre Gomes is serving his last of the three match-suspension
Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Zouma, Digne, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Calvert-Lewin
- Burnley have already confirmed their place in the Premier League next season
- Peter Crouch is a big doubt while Defour and Aaron Lennon are out injured
- Burnley are in the sixth position in the current form table
- Burnley have only lost one of their last five games and that defeat came against Manchester City last week
Heaton, Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil, Wood, Barnes
Subscribe to our Fantasy Sports newsletter