Brisbane Heat will takeon Melbourne Renegades in match no 26 of BBL 08. TFG Fantasy Sports brings you strategy to make your best 11.
Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane
Time: 1:45 p.m.
- Winnings back to back two matches,the Heats are backon winning ways.
- Alex Ross replaces Test batsman Marnus Labuschagne in the 13-man squad in the only change to the line-up.
- McCullum has finally got to score runs from his blade, a 35 balls 56 makes you think to get him into your fantasy side.
- Max Bryant & Chris Lynn continued their good form with the bat.
- Ben Cutting should be a sure shot pickin the all rounder section.
- Mujeeb & James Pattinson should be the pick of bowlers in your side.
Max Bryant, Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn, Alex Ross, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Ben Cutting, James Pattinson, Brendon Doggett, Mitch Swepson, Mujeeb ur Rehman
- Melbourne Renegades have won four matches out of the six that they have played.
- Marcus Harris replaces Aaron Finch who will lead the Australian One Day squad
- Will be difficult for Mackenzie Harvey to retain his position after series of low scores.
- Cameron White will get back in the side after missing out on last match.
- Mohammad Nabi & Dan Christian should be in your side. both bat at number 5 & 6 position and bowls close to 5-6 overs.
- Kane Richardson & Cameron Boyce have been pick of their bowlers.
Marcus Harris, Cameron Boyce, Tom Cooper, Dan Christian, Sam Harper, Cameron White, Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson, Usman Khan Shinwari
Subscribe to our TFG FANTASY SPORTS newsletter