Unbeaten Hobart Hurricanes takes on Melbourne Renegades in match no 23 in BBL 08. TFG Fantasy Sports brings you strategy to make your best 11.
Venue: Docklands Stadium, Melbourne
Time: 1:45 p.m.
- The Renegades have won only two matches of five that they have played. They lost last three matches they played.
- Aaron Finch comes into the 13 man squad at the expense of Joe Mennie.
- Batting is the major issue for the renegades, they have not crossed 150 in last three matches.
- Captain Tom Cooped is dismal form, the responsibility of captainship is taking toll on his batting and that would be off now with Finch taking up the captainship.
- Looks like Mackenzie Harvey will take a back seat with Finch in the team.
- Kane Richardson & Cameroon Boyce are the main wicket takers.
- Sam Harper is in decent nick but its difficult to pick him ahead of Mathew Wade
Aaron Finch, Cameron Boyce, Tom Cooper, Dan Christian, Sam Harper, Cameron White, Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson, Usman Khan Shinwari/Jon Holland
- Unbeaten Hobart Hurricanes are in top form this BBL
- They have kept an unchanged squad for match against Renegades
- Mathew Wade becomes the straight choice for the keepers spot
- Darcy Short is also a must have in your team
- Combined effort of Ben McDermott & George Bailey gives a 50+ runs conbined runs. Gives you good fantasy points
- Jofra Archer have now picked 7 wickets in 5 matches , a must have in the team.
- For budget reasons, you can go ahead with Riley Merdith, sure to play and atleast picks one wicket.
Matthew Wade, Jofra Archer, George Bailey, Johan Botha, Jake Doolan, James Faulkner, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Simon Milenko, Clive Rose, D'Arcy Short
Subcribe to our TFG FANTASY SPORTS newsletter