NATIONAL LEVEL INDIAN WRESTLER Vishal Kumar Verma passed away last day because of electrocution at a Flooded Stadium in Ranchi.
The incident took place at the Jaipal Singh Stadium in Ranchi where Vishal was found unconscious in the bathroom. The cause of the electrocution is apparently the live wire which was hanging loose in the bathroom.
According to reports, Vishal was clearing out the water from the flooded Stadium when the tragedy happened.
The incident once again shows the sad state of affairs in the nation when it comes to combat sports. Earlier, the MMA India Show had exposed some major issues regarding the National Grappling Tournament that recently took place. The death of Vishal happens just weeks after the expose.
Get the latest in the world of Sports, Teams, and Players! Free Delivery to your Inbox.